CHOOSE THE RIGHT

CTR pick the high way

Friday, February 28, 2014

PERFUSIONIST



Duties and Responsibilities: 


They operate equipment for operations as needed. Examples: this may happen during heart surgeries and etc. they may also control the fahrenheit of patient during a surgical operation. Some operations they operate are:
·       Operating heart- lung machine
·       Some types of Anesthesia
·        Also there may be some types of medication

Salary: $50,000

Education: They will require a high school diploma, with a passing biology class and chemistry. If a student wishes to become a Perfusionist then, you`ll probably take a science work or experience in respiratory and more.

CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Reflection: I think I would like to be perfusionist because, it sound like a type of an easy career or job to do. I think I could be able to handle it. It has a good salary after all but, maybe I could choose something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment