CHOOSE THE RIGHT

CTR pick the high way

Friday, May 16, 2014

Oriental medicine doctor
Duties and responsibilities:
basically what they do is that they give out messages and use their medicine like the Chinese; they use the type of medicine to cure the people that have the pain in the back. It’s like when they go on top of your back and message it with your toes. This type of method has been used more than 3,000 years.
Salary: $37,342-$ 161,034
Education: to be a oriental medicine doctor you would first would need to have your high school diploma. Then you would have to go to a type of school where you will receive a diploma for finishing the school and now have skill to become one.
Reflection: I don’t want to be a oriental medicine doctor because, I don’t want to be that person that would have be giving people message, I mean yes I do give message to people when their pain but, I would want to become something much more than that.


No comments:

Post a Comment